Sacred Women's Circle
Hosted by Linda Ihrig
Date: Wednesdays, May 11, May 18, June 1... future dates to be determined.
Time: 5:00-7:30 PM (Optional art studio from 2-5 before our circle.)
You are invited to join with us for a time of food, sharing, sacred reading, prayer requests, music, and meditation.
A light vegetarian dinner will be provided from 5:00-6:00pm followed by the Sacred Circle to begin promptly at 6:00pm.
For COVID protocols, this group will be kept small and RSVPs are required.
Weekly attendance is not mandatory. There will be breaks in the schedule which will be communicated to participants by Sunday every week.
Respectfully, the following is requested of participants:
• Communicate to Linda if you are planning to attend.
• Be fully vaccinated against COVID.
• Are able to wear a mask, when we are not eating or drinking.
• Bring a journal, writing utensil (or colors), and a sacred object.
• Participate to the best of your ability.
• Arrive prior to 6 PM. (We will then be in prayer or meditation.
I am hoping you will join us. In peace and love, Linda