Unity's Five Principles
Unity has no dogma. Our founders, the Fillmores, were reluctant even to issue a statement of beliefs. They wanted to remain in constant exploration.
Throughout the years, they pulled together teachings of Truth that flow through all the world’s great religions. Later, leaders of Unity boiled them down to five basic principles.
The Five Principles
1. God is all there is and present everywhere. This is the force of love and wisdom that underlies all of existence.
2. Human beings are divine at their core and therefore inherently good.
3. Thoughts have creative power to determine events and attract experiences.
4. Prayer and meditation keep us aligned with the one great power in the universe.
5. It is not enough to understand spiritual teachings. We must live the Truth we know.
When taking part in our services and activities at Unity of Olympia, there may be times that photographs are taken. These photos may be used for marketing purposes on our website or in other Unity of Olympia publications. They will not be sold or used for any other reason. Please take a moment to download and sign our photo release form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off with someone on our Welcome Team on Sunday morning. Alternatively, if you wish to be excluded, please email email@example.com with your full name and request so that we may honor your wishes. Thank you!